Plan to Travel Frequently to the United Kingdom?15 Sep 2016

If you travel frequently to the United Kingdom (or know someone who does), you may want to consider joining the UK’s new Registered Traveller Service (similar to our Global Entry). You must be 18 years or older, have an eligible passport, and have visited the UK at least four times in the last two years. Having this will eliminate the need for a landing card and expedite your arrival or connection time process. The cost for the first year is 70 GBP and 50 GBP per year thereafter. Interested? Go to: UK Registered Traveller. Please share this with your friends or colleagues.

Categories : Europe, Travel Tips

Comments are closed.