International Driver’s Permit08 Oct 2011

If you are planning to drive in a foreign country, you may need an International Driver’s Permit. This requirement will vary depending on the rental car company and country, and is being required more in Europe. It is simple and inexpensive to obtain one through your nearest AAA office. No written or practical test is required if you hold a valid state driver’s license and you are at least 18 years old.

Comments are closed.