Chianti Cooking & Tuscany Spa Retreat
Have you dreamed of the rolling hills, olive orchards and vineyards of Tuscany? Then venture to the heart of Italy on this women-only trip and immerse yourself in the timeless Tuscan lifestyle! You will taste renowned Chianti and Brunello wines, create regional authentic cuisine and explore many of the hidden gems of this region.
Travel deep into the Tuscany countryside to the forested area of Chianti where life is tranquil and the views are endless. A lovely farmhouse at the Podere Ciona Vineyard will be your home for the next three nights as you learn to cook favorite regional dishes in a country kitchen. Your days will be filled with visits to nearby picturesque villages as well as the magnificent medieval city of Siena. Venture further south into Tuscany where one of nature’s wonders, a natural hot spring (non-sulphorous), has been lovingly nurtured in the tiny village of Bagno Vignoni. Your luxurious stay at the Adler Spa Resort, an incredible jewel in the center of the Tuscan countryside, offers total relaxation, superior fitness and spa services, great cuisine and outstanding views. Endyour journey by steeping in the romantic beauty and history of Florence.
Your tour begins in Florence
(Dates to be announced)
- Most meals: Daily Breakfast (B), 3 Lunches (L), 5 Dinners (D)
- All local transportation, including transfer to Florence Airport
- Superior hotel, spa resort, charming and comfortable farmhouse lodging
- Unlimited access to Adler Thermae’s spa and fitness facilities, including one visit to the Grotta Salina (underground salt bath)
- All entrance fees to guided sightseeing activities
- Cooking class (2)
- Regional wine with dinners as indicated on itinerary
- Full-time tour leader; local bi-lingual guides
- International airfare; transportation to Florence hotel
- Tip to local professional guide
- Personal purchases
- Charges to hotel room such as telephone, laundry, room service, spa treatments, Internet service, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages except regional wine as mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
$3950.00 USD per person, based on double occupancy
Single supplement $600.00 additional
Limited to 8 guests; GUARANTEED DEPARTURE WITH MIN 5 GUESTS - Reserve Now
Your Tour Guide
Assisting Jan Acorn on this tour is Paolo, a native of Tuscany. Paolo loves to introduce this region of Italy to visitors by sharing his knowledge of history, culture and local traditions. He enjoys adventure travel in his free time, and especially loves being around water of any type.