Cooking in the Cotswold’s with Chef Albert Hall
This specialty tour is a uniquely-designed culinary adventure to the Cotswold’s region of England. Designed for couples or singles by Gateway Destinations, delight in the scenic and relaxing Cotswold countryside for six glorious days with cooking lessons led by Chef Albert Hall of Tucson, Arizona in a beautiful farmhouse kitchen. Explore this rich area of western England as you visit beautiful public gardens, experience an evening in a pub, step back in time at Blenheim Castle and the Winston Churchill Museum, shop for ingredients at an organic farm and much more. You will even enjoy traditional “high tea” one afternoon at beautiful Rainbow Farm, your elegant country home.
Chef Albert has two exciting evenings planned for you in London at the end of your week with “behind-the-scenes” visits to local restaurants!
(dates to be announced
- Most meals: Daily Breakfast (B), 3 Lunches (L), 7 Dinners (D)
- Wine or beer with all dinners
- 5 nights accommodations at beautiful Rainbow Farm; shared bathrooms
- Cooking classes at Rainbow Farm (3)
- Traditional High Tea (1)
- 2 nights in centrally-located hotel in London, including breakfast
- All group sightseeing and entrance fees in the countryside
- All local transportation between the Cotswold’s and London
- International airfare and airport tax
- Personal purchases
- Charges to hotel room such as telephone, laundry, room service, spa treatments, internet service, facsimiles, etc.
- Travel Insurance